1. Put fitted sheet on. Lift the corner of the sheet a little, clip suspender strap on the sheet, tuck sheet corner back under.
2. Walk suspender along side of bed, while slipping the strap under the mattress to the opposite front corner, lift corner of sheet a little, clip, tuck back under.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 on opposite corners to form an "X". Slides should face foot of bed for adjustments.
*** Baby's Cribs: Adjust length of suspender so that it is at least 5"-6" shorter than the diagonal.
SHEET SUSPENDERS MINIS
Sheet Suspenders Brand Sheet Minis hold the 4 corners of your bottom sheet down.
Mini adjustable suspenders go diagonally across the bottom of each corner of your bed clipping up on the sides to the sheet to hold it in place.
Minis are made with the best elastic available, nickel plated nylon lined suspender clips to protect sheets, and nickel plated ratchets to adjust length.
CHANGING THE SHEETS
1. DO NOT LIFT THE MATTRESS! The weight of the mattress keeps suspender straps in place.
2. Lift four corners of fitted sheet a little, unclip.
3. Put new sheet on and re-clip four corners.